“Don’t ever let somebody tell you you can’t do something, not even me. Alright? You dream, you gotta protect it. People can’t do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can’t do it. If you want something, go get it. Period.”
- Chris Gardner, from The Pursuit of Happyness
Reasons behind this quote: https://www.bbc.com/news/business-38144980
“I know what I have to do now. I’ve got to keep breathing because tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?”
- William Broyles Jr from Cast Away
“It is not our abilities that show what we truly are. It is our choices.”
- Dumbledore, from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
“There should be no boundaries to human endeavor. We are all different. However bad life may seem, there is always something you can do, and succeed at. While there’s life, there is hope.”
- Stephen Hawking, The Theory of Everything
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. "
- Gandalf, The Lord of the Rings
Great men are not born great, they grow great.
- Vito Corleone, Godfather
"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that’s what you’ve given me. That’s what I’d hoped to give you forever.”
- Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
“Don’t tell me I can’t do it; don’t tell me it can’t be done!”
- Leonardo Dicaprio in The Aviator
"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times. If one only remembers to turn on the light."
- Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
"You don't know about real loss, because that only occurs when you love something more than you love yourself."
- Sean Maguire, Good Will Hunting
"Sometimes we love people so much that we have to be numb to it. Because if we actually felt how much we love them, it would kill us."
- Fay, Riding In Cars With Boys
If you notice any problem in this mind, please Click Here to report to us.